Many of us want to mirror android phone screen, so we can share them online or with friends. There are many apps on Play Store that mirror android phone screen most of them require Root access in order to do so. While there are apps, those don’t need Root access to mirror android phone screen, but the output video quality or smoothness isn’t too great for sharing online or viewing on bigger screens than the phones itself.
Most of us have very little idea about Rooting and those who do know about Rooting, don’t want to go through the hassle of Rooting. On the other hand Rooting your phone will void your phone warranty and in some cases paid service centre support too. So most of us refrain ourselves from rooting. So today I am going to show you how can you mirror android phone screen on PC via USB cable without rooting your device.
- Latest Version of Java: Click Here
- ADB Tool: Click Here (RAR Password: @android)
- Droid at Screen: Click Here
- First, Download the latest version of Java and install it on your Desktop/Laptop.
- Download the ADB Tool and extract it to your desktop. The password for the RAR Archive is: @android
- Download Droid at Screen and launch the application.
- Click on ADB from the top menu and choose ADB Executable Path.
- Then choose the ADB Tool folder that you have extracted previously and click okay.
- Now take your phone and open the settings from the menu.
- Find the “Developer Options” in the settings and open it.
- Turn on the Developer Options and check the USB Debugging option.
- Now connect your phone using a USB cable with you PC/Laptop and make sure that the USB drivers for your phone are installed on your PC/Laptop. Now you should be able to see your phone’s screen on your PC/Laptop screen.